Company: G6 Hospitality
The Credit and Collections Supervisor oversees the Collections staff and provides required specialized Credit and Collections reporting, oversees collection protocol and ensures communications follow appropriate collection practices.. In addition, the Credit and Collections Supervisor will handle special collection accounts and escalations. This position also assists in decisions regarding staffing, training, and development of staff.
Whether you’re working at our headquarters in Carrollton or at one of our Motel 6 or Studio 6 locations, you have the unique opportunity to connect and leave a positive impact on those who visit us every day, in a real and meaningful way.
As an iconic brand in economy lodging, we live to serve both our guest and our team members, equally. We seek out those who have a Heart for Service and a desire to grow with our organization. We provide our team members competitive benefits, in addition to leadership coaching and development opportunities through robust training and forums. Plus, with our Operation Next Step program we are committed to honoring and supporting our veterans and military spouses by creating opportunities to take that next step in their career with us.
At G6, we work hard but we make sure to show our appreciation for our team members’ contributions during our CEO Awards, Team Member Appreciation Month, Veterans Day events, in addition to providing incentives for our frontline team members.
If you have a service attitude, a desire to transform your career and have an entrepreneurial spirit, we look forward to having you join our team!
To apply, please click on the application link, or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The individual occupying this position must be able to perform essential job functions set forth below with or without reasonable accommodation.
This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the individual occupying this position. This is a representative list of the general duties, and it is not intended to be all-inclusive.
– Supervise staff of analyst/collection specialists along with overall responsibility for their portfolios
– Communicate, train and motivate team to achieve departmental objectives and goals
– Elevate visibility of customers with significantly increased exposure and/or risk through management reporting and utilization of credit dashboard and exception process
– Review and analyze accounts to understand DSO
– Work with Accounts Receivable department on Bad Debt Reserve calculation
– Research complex accounts which will require working with the location and/or corporate staff, customer, and systems to obtain all relevant information and escalate to appropriate Sales Representative and/or Sales Management
– Review, understand, and document financial reports to understand the effects on accounts from a write off
– Maintain NSF communications
– Compile data for month end reports and reconciliations and distribute
– Identify customer accounts to be turned over to external collections.
– Work closely with Accounts Receivable, Sales and other appropriate departments to Implement best practices and process improvements where appropriate for collections
– Analyze past due accounts for the Credit & Collection Committee Meetings
– Assist the Credit & Collections Manager in leading the monthly Credit & Collections Committee Meeting
– Work closely with the Credit & Collections Credit Analyst to assess and review credit limits
– High level responsibility of groups portfolio and direct responsibility of own small portfolio made up of high dollar/risk customers
– All other duties as needed or required
– Maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
– Read and interpret documents and instructions from customers, vendors, and other Team Members
– Communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other Team Members
– Multi-task and prioritize workload
– Work within the appropriate level of independence
– Function in a fast-paced environment
– If applicable, ability to travel for meetings with customers, vendors, other Team Members, and/or other business necessities
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS: