G6 Hospitality -
The Guest Relations Supervisor is responsible for managing the day to day operations of the Guest Relations Department to ensure integrity of service, efficiency of operation, and commitment to G6 Hospitality customer satisfaction. This position is cross trained in Groups providing back up in a supervisory capacity. The Guest Relations Supervisor develops, coaches, trains and evaluates team members; responsible for ensuring that the staff is managed appropriately.
About G6 Hospitality
Whether you’re working at our headquarters in Carrollton or at one of our Motel 6 or Studio 6 locations, you have the unique opportunity to connect and leave a positive impact on those who visit us every day, in a real and meaningful way.
As an iconic brand in economy lodging, we live to serve both our guest and our team members, equally. We seek out those who have a Heart for Service and a desire to grow with our organization. We provide our team members competitive benefits, in addition to leadership coaching and development opportunities through robust training and forums. Plus, with our Operation Next Step program we are committed to honoring and supporting our veterans and military spouses by creating opportunities to take that next step in their career with us.
At Motel 6/ Studio 6, we work hard but we make sure to show our appreciation for our team members’ contributions during our CEO Awards, Team Member Appreciation Month, Veterans Day events, in addition to providing incentives for our frontline team members.
If you have a service attitude, a desire to transform your career and have an entrepreneurial spirit, we look forward to having you join our team!
This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the individual occupying this position. This is a representative list of the general duties, and it is not intended to be all-inclusive.
– Creates a positive and engaged work environment by building trust and empowering and motivating team members
– Develops, promotes, maintains collaborative working relationships among team members and proactively addresses potential issues and conflicts
– Mentors, develops and trains newer and existing employees
– Proactively coaches employees to find formal and informal opportunities to share knowledge, experience and expertise
– Tailors and adapts coaching and development to employees ensuring specific recommendations are provided to assist in achieving Key Performance Indicators
– Provides regular and scheduled sessions in which to provide actionable feedback on job performance
– Rapidly assimilates new team members into the structure ensuring understanding of expectations, policies, vision and behaviors
– Monitor the quality of agents from call handling to e-mail correspondence providing coaching where needed
– Make decisions and determine a course of action within a scope of authority
– Follow up with Field Operations or corporate regarding Guest Relations issues
– Ensure all Medalia responses are handled
– Generate ideas for incentive programs
– Monitor overall employee morale
– Conduct any training necessary from initial to updates
– Handle any escalated issues from customers or General Managers
– Monitor all e-mail distributions for appropriate responses and SLA
– All other duties as needed or required
– Maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
– Read and interpret documents and instructions from customers, vendors, and other employees
– Communicate effectively with customers, senior management, corporate departments, and other employees
– Multi-task and prioritize workload
– Work within the appropriate level of independence
– Function in a fast-paced environment
– If applicable, ability to travel for meetings with customers, other employees, and/or other business necessities
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
To apply, please click on the application link, or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org