Company: G6 Hospitality
The Revenue Manager is responsible for planning, executing and managing revenue management activities in designated operating regions for the Motel 6 brand. The critical success criteria of this role is maximizing sales revenue potential through the appropriate execution of hotel pricing and yield management tactics.
About G6 Hospitality
Whether you’re working at our headquarters in Carrollton or at one of our Motel 6 or Studio 6 locations, you have the unique opportunity to connect and leave a positive impact on those who visit us every day, in a real and meaningful way.
As an iconic brand in economy lodging, we live to serve both our guest and our team members, equally. We seek out those who have a Heart for Service and a desire to grow with our organization. We provide our team members competitive benefits, in addition to leadership coaching and development opportunities through robust training and forums. Plus, with our Operation Next Step program we are committed to honoring and supporting our veterans and military spouses by creating opportunities to take that next step in their career with us.
At G6, we work hard but we make sure to show our appreciation for our team members’ contributions during our CEO Awards, Team Member Appreciation Month, Veterans Day events, in addition to providing incentives for our frontline team members.
If you have a service attitude, a desire to transform your career and have an entrepreneurial spirit, we look forward to having you join our team!
To apply, please click on the application link, or send resumes to email@example.com
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Plan and execute sound hotel pricing and yield management tactics with the goal of optimizing revenue performance for individual units
• Analyze and measure pricing strategies and channel production by property and assigned territory
• Formulate strategic plans for individual hotels and effectively define, execute and communicate actions to accomplish related objectives
• Coordinate the function of revenue management across multiple disciplines in the organization; creating buy-in and strategic partnerships and consistent positive impact on the P&L
• Influence property managers to effectively implement strategic or tactical decisions
• Assess the impact of room inventory factors on unit performance and influence corrective measures
• Effectively manage discounts, restrictions and policies to maximize revenue potential at the unit level
• Review, evaluate, and assimilate benchmark vendor performance data information
• Build and maintain partnerships with Hotel Owners, General Managers, Regional Vice Presidents and Operational Directors.
• Train and coach Hotel Owners, General Managers, Regional Vice Presidents and Operational Directors on revenue management fundamentals
• Create ad-hoc reporting or tools to identify opportunities
• All other duties as needed or required
• Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate verbally and in writing the status, implications and impacts of performance indicators in the lodging industry
• Self-directed, ability to multi-task and prioritize programs, projects and independent tasks at various levels of magnitude and complexity
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
• Perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
• Build strong relationships across functions and operating departments
• Travel up to 30% of the time
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent business experience
Minimum of 2-5 years of related hotel business experience in a pricing or revenue management role OR property/multi-unit management experience within the hospitality industry
• Excellent relationship building and communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Demonstrated advanced level of analytical and critical thinking skills
• Naturally Influences – ability to quickly gain buy-in of team members and departments throughout all levels of enterprise
• Comfort level and exposure to creating and facilitating presentations to varying levels within an organization
• Computer proficiency, including Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of hotel industry revenue management and/or reservations system platforms beneficial