Company: G6 Hospitality
The Franchise Revenue Manager is responsible for supporting G6 Franchise Hotel Partners in the planning and execution of revenue management activities in designated regions for the Motel 6 brand. The critical success criteria of this role is 1) assisting Franchise owners and operators in maximizing sales revenue potential through the appropriate execution of hotel pricing and yield management tactics; and 2) supporting and training Franchise owners and operators in the utilization of the G6 revenue management systems.
About G6 Hospitality
Whether you’re working at our headquarters in Carrollton or at one of our Motel 6 or Studio 6 locations, you have the unique opportunity to connect and leave a positive impact on those who visit us every day, in a real and meaningful way.
As an iconic brand in economy lodging, we live to serve both our guest and our team members, equally. We seek out those who have a Heart for Service and a desire to grow with our organization. We provide our team members competitive benefits, in addition to leadership coaching and development opportunities through robust training and forums. Plus, with our Operation Next Step program we are committed to honoring and supporting our veterans and military spouses by creating opportunities to take that next step in their career with us.
At G6, we work hard but we make sure to show our appreciation for our team members’ contributions during our CEO Awards, Team Member Appreciation Month, Veterans Day events, in addition to providing incentives for our frontline team members.
If you have a service attitude, a desire to transform your career and have an entrepreneurial spirit, we look forward to having you join our team!
To apply, please click on the application link, or send resumes to email@example.com
The individual occupying this position must be able to perform essential job functions set forth below with or without reasonable accommodation.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the individual occupying this position. This is a representative list of the general duties, and it is not intended to be all-inclusive.
• Support and assist Franchise hotel owners and operators in the planning and execution of sound hotel pricing and yield management tactics with the goal of optimizing revenue performance for individual units
• Analyze, and report on, franchise hotel performance, pricing strategies and channel production by property and assigned territory
• Provide training and guidance on internal G6 revenue management systems and best practices through direct consultation, webinars and classroom training
• Solicit participation of Franchise owners and operators in G6 revenue management license agreement and other brand programs
• Build and maintain relationships with Hotel Owners, General Managers and Franchise Service Directors creating buy-in and strategic partnerships
• Coordinate the solicitation of price and inventory offers from Franchise Hotels for national sales offers
• Provide consultation to Franchise owners and operators on discount management, restrictions, policies, channel management and rules-based revenue management controls.
• Review, evaluate, and consult on benchmark vendor performance data information with assigned Franchise locations
• Train and coach Hotel Owners, General Managers, Franchise Service Directors on revenue management fundamentals
• Create ad-hoc reporting or tools to identify opportunities
• All other duties as needed or required
• Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate verbally and in writing the status, implications and impacts of performance indicators in the lodging industry
• Self-directed, ability to multi-task and prioritize programs, projects and independent tasks at various levels of magnitude and complexity
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization; specifically with Franchise Partners
• Perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
• Build strong relationships across functions and operating departments
• Travel up to 30% of the time
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent business experienc
Minimum of 2-5 years of related hotel business experience in a pricing or revenue management role OR property/multi-unit management experience within the hospitality industry
• Excellent relationship building and communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Demonstrated advanced level of analytical and critical thinking skills
• Natural Influencer – ability to quickly gain buy-in of team members, departments or Franchise partners
• Comfort level and exposure to creating and facilitating presentations to varying levels within an organization
• Computer proficiency, including Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Above Average Excel skills are required for this position.
• Knowledge of hotel industry revenue management and/or reservations system platforms beneficial
• Valid driver license required